Unofficial University of Nottingham (UNMC) Blog
.:The only blog that tells you about happenings in UNMC! Read and post stories here!:.

Jin Yu's Surprise 22nd

posted by:cwken

Celebrated Jin Yu the Goldfish's brithday last Thursday night. Pei Yi and Pei Wern's the one who organised it I think. We were all in uni a that time so Pei Yi asked to meet up at what we called "longkang"(it is beside a huge longkang) mamak at 1am to give him a surprise mini party. Sadly, a few of my friends and I arrived late and missed any opening ceremony T.T Sorry, Jin Yu!

Anyway, after we chit-chat a lil bit there, we decided to head to our uni's amphitheatre to "torture" him XD Guess what Pei Yi and Pei Wern had in mind?

WAX HIS LEGS!!! HAHAHAHA

The plan was not to wax his entire leg, but to wax partial of his legs so that he has no choice but to wax both his legs entirely later XD

Selecting a good spot to place the waxing tape

and both of his shin!



In the end, Pei Wern pulled 1 tape out by force and sent Jin Yu screaming. Too bad I didn't manage to get that hilarious shot =.= We then left the other 2 tapes for himself to pull.

The Goldfish in pain lol

Nevertheless everyone had fun haha

Some left moments after that. Some of us actually hung out until 6am =.=" I slept at 6.30am and had to wake up 4 hrs later for my FYP experiment in the Mechanical Lab. Thankfully I had a very good sleep the night before though.

I hope there are more of such activities, without the workload of course. You can't really enjoy such fun when there are so many things to worry about. My life as a student is coming to an end at the pace of a lightning. Less than two months only T.T

Oh, I almost update the picture of the week section. And the featured picture of the week is:

http://cwken.blogspot.com/
20 comments:

awesome story man!
Happy birthday Jin Yu!


happy birthday!!
nice photo..
who's the photographer???


Well happy birthday to the guy and the last picture is pretty awesome. How did you do that? Adobe Photoshop?


the last picture....
so scary....


It's not scary as the guy is smiling and he do look like a nice guy! He must be really mean to scare me yaw! Ahik!


ya3...
cool birthday party..
u guyz seem to have loads of fun..


the last pic looks like they have been exorcised by spirit of baba black sheep...
believe me,in my country,baba black sheep is the most fierce and cruel spirit among us yaw..its up to you to believe me or not..


serious shit....
very awesome pictures..
LoL


for th guy, I didn't photoshop at all. Yes, he can really do it haha as for the girl, she couldn't entirely hide her eyeballs so I jsut photoshopped it just a lil bit =)


Nice job CWKen.. I hope you will post more story here.


hye!!!!
I love birthday party!!
but got no cakes???foods??beverages??
maybe root beer float!!!!
cool!!!
I'm hungry..eh no, no...I'm starving

chill!!keep smiling...lalalala


gayeeks 1.2
why there no others student comment here...
huk3....


Simply because, they are not interested at all! Only the GaYeeks care about this!


promote promote promote...


emmmmmm
to be perfectly honest,
i think, you should promote this blog widely
so, this blog will alive!!!!!
think big bro!!!!!
that's the only way to overcome this probs.
and the owner of this blog has to understand that maybe one day, Gayeeks will feel bored
since it seem like we communicate with each other
that's totally not fun at all
so maybe this blog will die soon
so.......
make an announcement now!!!!!!

chill!!keep smiling...lalalala


GaYeeks1.2 got the point man. Plus, maybe we will post a blog later so just wait.


attention to all gayeeks. I'm appreciate your cooperation in this blog. So, i would like to invite you as a moderator. Therefore, you all can post your story on your own without through the email.

To request your moderator status, please send your email to me.

kedy82mha@nottingham.edu.my


i always get the point!!!
wink..wink...

chill!!keep smiling...lalalala


the laswt pic ~!! supernatural ~!!!


Post a Comment

Exam problems solved in just ONE HOUR!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address to know the updates:

HEY THERE, EVERYBODY!

Love to read/know about hints on who's gonna be the Next SA President and so on?

We are currently compiling stories, happenings, and events
that's related to UNMC.

And if you'd like to spread the words about your best friend's birthday bash, your faculty's clubbing night, or even somebody singing annoyingly in your shared bathroom,
you could mail your stories to this mail
003584@gmail.com
kedy82mha@nottingham.edu.my

Recent Comments



Want this widget?
Click Here!

Followers




Want this on your blog?
Just copy and paste the links below