Unofficial University of Nottingham (UNMC) Blog
.:The only blog that tells you about happenings in UNMC! Read and post stories here!:.

Classified Mail

Room for rent in Bandar Sunway Semenyih, Phase 6

Single room downstairs, private bathroom, unfurnished

Room details:
- monthly rental of RM145 (exclusive of bills)
- if included with electric, water and internet (streamyx) bills, it amounts to
roughly rm200 per month
- the bathroom is equipped with a water heater
- contract period runs for 9 months from September 2009 to May 2010
- monthly security fee of RM50 for the whole house which is divided amongst the
housemates

Additional info:
- Fridge, washing machine, cooking stove are all available to be shared amongst the
other housemates
- For the next 2 semesters (starting from September 09), there will be 2 E&E
students, and 1 Civil Eng. student staying in the house, all with their own cars
- 10-15 mins drive to campus
- Would prefer a local student

Feel free to contact: Amir, at amir_seven7@yahoo.com or 019-3722876 for more info.

=================================================================

Hi guys,

I have several items to let go as i'm graduate soon.
You can reach me by mobile at 012-5359200 (Shawn)
Kindly refer to attachment for photo of the monitor and air-con.

1. Logitech 2.1 Speaker (RM80)
Model : X-230
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/devices/208&cl=my,en

2. Samsung LCD monitor 22" wide, high gloss frame (RM300)
Model : SyncMaster 226BW
100% no dead pixel, 1 month warranty given
Pls refer to attachment

3. Topaire Air-con complete set together with remote control (RM400)
1HP ,1 month warranty given
100% functionable

4. HP F380 printer (RM80)

5. Study lamp (RM30)

6. Utility boxesss (RM20)
Several types available

7. Large study table (RM50)

8. Coffee table (RM40)


Thank you













=================================================================

Hi All,

I am Jackie, a Year 1 Mechanical Engineering Student. I am currently searching for a house(Preferably 4 rooms) at either [TTS 2 or TTS 5] in the coming semester(September 2009).

I hope those graduating/ moving out students will provide me some informations.

Please do email me at kedy82jth. Hope to hear from you all soon.

Thanks!
Jackie
7 comments:

hi everyone,

i'm artemis, a foundation business student.
i'm searching the second hand text book with good condition and cheap.

i hope all my senior can kindly help me on it.

please do email to ksfy91lpp@nottingham.edu.my if u hav any foundation textbook wish to sell.

thanks.


hi ~!
i'm gregory ~!
.
can anyone plz RESCUE me ?????
.
argghhh ~!!
i'm currently staying in tts5/5 with a monthly rent of RM280 ~!!
sound prefect hor ~!!!
.
but ~!!
my 2nd landlord which is my housemate too is worst than my mum ~!!
.
he nags me more than my mum ~!!
nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag~! @.@
HELP~~~!!!!!!
how could someone nag more than my mammi ~!! T.T
gosh ~!


hey greg, robert here..
i got one solution here....
you got toilet paper at your house right???????
tuck it into your ears!!! then won hear dy lo... haha...
when he nag you ho, jus knock knock head can dy lo... perfect righ? hehe


hahaha ~!! good good ~!@
hahaha ~! muacks ~! :P


I am selling my car for which the details are as under:

Perodua Kencil (1997)
ONLY - 58,500 KMS done.

Red Colour, Mannual Transmission, 660 cc

I am the second owner, all documents are complete. The car is in complete genuine condition.
For further details call Saad: 019-3715909 or email saadshaikh85@gmail.com


Hi jackie,

i'm looking for tenant for my house in Taman Bukit Semenyih, near Semenyih Sentral. it's a 4r3b 2stry terrace house, renovated and furnished. house in excellent condition, ready to move in November 2009. rental RM900/month. if interested, pls call me Praba, at 0193837582.


2 stry terrace house in Taman Bukit Semenyih for rent. 4r3b, furnished and renovated house, available in November 2009. interested pls call/sms Praba at 0193837582. RM900/month


Post a Comment

Exam problems solved in just ONE HOUR!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address to know the updates:

HEY THERE, EVERYBODY!

Love to read/know about hints on who's gonna be the Next SA President and so on?

We are currently compiling stories, happenings, and events
that's related to UNMC.

And if you'd like to spread the words about your best friend's birthday bash, your faculty's clubbing night, or even somebody singing annoyingly in your shared bathroom,
you could mail your stories to this mail
003584@gmail.com
kedy82mha@nottingham.edu.my

Recent Comments



Want this widget?
Click Here!

Followers




Want this on your blog?
Just copy and paste the links below